Digital Accessibility for Public Sector: Web Accessibility Directive Compliance and Getting Started
Who should attend?
- How digital accessibility is driving technological transformation, necessitating changes not only in tech development principles but also in interpersonal skills and organizational optimization.
- Practical insights into accessibility requirements for public and municipal entities.
- Understanding accessibility testing, accessibility research and statement, compliance levels, and criteria.
- Integrating digital accessibility into the operational strategies, ICT, communication, and ongoing projects of public sector organizations.
- Fostering digital accessibility and inclusivity in the workplace.
- Guidance on where to begin when implementing accessibility and how to plan the process.
- Live demonstrations showcasing practical digital accessibility solutions.