June / Karlove website
This statement applies to content published on the domain: ‘https://www.junekarlove.com’
This website is managed by June / Karlove agency. It is designed to be used by as many people as possible, including persons with disabilities.
When using our website, you should be able to:
- Zoom in up to 200% without any issues
- Easily navigate the website using only your keyboard.
- Seamlessly browse the website with modern screen readers and speech recognition software on your computer or phone.
We've also implemented numerous other accessibility-friendly adjustments, which are listed in detail in our Accessibility Conformance Report (ACR).
This website is fully compliant with technical standard EN 301 549 v.3.2.1 and the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 Level AA.
The website was last tested on 1 October 2023.
Preparation of this statement
This statement was prepared on 3 October 2023.
The statement is based on a review of a representative sample of web pages conduced by:
- an in-house accessibility expert using a combination of manual and automated testing,
- an external blind digital accessibility expert using a manual testing with assistive technologies.
Compatibility with assistive technology
The June / Karlove website is designed to be compatible with the following most used assistive technologies:
- in an “Android” environment: with “Talkback” and “Commentary” screen readers.
- in an “iOS” environment: with “Voiceover” (the only available screen reader for this environment).
- in a “Windows” environment: with “Jaws” and “NVDA” screen readers.
The accessibility of the June / Karlove website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of the June / Karlove website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers:
We value your feedback and strive to enhance the accessibility of our website. Kindly reach out to us via our feedback form to share your suggestions and help us improve the user-friendliness of our site.